Ok,so we attempted to take Owen's pictures out at my inlaws acreage! Well he was so happy before and once we got outside he was not a happy camper,when we went back in he was happy again. So it's not exactly what I wanted but here's a few that turned out! This is what happens when his mommy is a photographer he knows how to work it!
Casey!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! What a cute family you have... Owen is precious!!! So good to hear from you and looking forward to checking back often for updates :-)
Hey girl! Owen is adorable, and you take some amazing pictures! The tub-ring you asked about is from Right Start. I think they have a website, and I don't think many other places carry them. Good luck!!
I am a wife and mother to my two favorite guys! They make my life so exciting. I am a stay at home mommy and a photographer! I am definately blessed by what God has given me!
2 comments:
Casey!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! What a cute family you have... Owen is precious!!! So good to hear from you and looking forward to checking back often for updates :-)
Hey girl! Owen is adorable, and you take some amazing pictures! The tub-ring you asked about is from Right Start. I think they have a website, and I don't think many other places carry them. Good luck!!
Post a Comment