This weekend was a very,busy,family weekend. Saturday my mom and Chuck came over and took Owen and I to lunch at Jersey Mike's( if you haven't been, you need to go...delicious).We traded Christmas presents, which we can't open till Christmas day and that is so hard,bc I am so bad about giving or opening presents on the right day :) Saturday afternoon I took Owen with my dad & Cheryl out to my Grandpa's,which is O's Great Grandpa. First meeting so of course we had to do a generations picture.
Then on Sunday we went out to Blake's parents for the whole family to open presents. TALK ABOUT CRAZINESS!!!! We had a good time and O got spoiled!!! I was excited about new toys though to trade out the other ones!
It was a fun and eventul weekend but so glad it's over :) Now for this week...




No comments:
Post a Comment