Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Great friends, Great food and Great fun

This past Friday, Owen and I met a group of High School/College friends at Joe's Pizza in Purcell! Can I just tell you it was baby central! We had such a great time. There were 6 Families, 11 Adults and 8 kids! Good thing that place was filled with kids. Here are just a few pictures of our fun night! I don't remember eating bc we were talking way to much! :)

Me and Owie

Owen and Aunt Lar


Owen and Uncle Eric


The Pruitts

Look at this face

Peek A Boo

This is how I roll!!!

3 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

yay!! aunt lar and uncle eric made the blog:) we are excited!! we love our owen and hope to see him again soon!!!!

Bethany said...

the last pic... hilarious!!! I laughed so hard! too cute!=)

Mrs. J said...

I'm so sad that I missed the get together at Joe's. I know you all had a blast and I wish I could have been there. Love the butt pic! : )