Saturday, May 23, 2009

Savannah and Owen

This sweet girl and her mom came up from Dallas just for Owen's birthday! What a great friend. Bethany and I have been apart of each others lives since 2nd grade so needless to say we've been thru a lot. And to have kids close in age is so much fun. Going thru life as mommies together is a blast. Thank you Bethany for coming and helping us celebrate! We love you so much and thankful for your friendship.



Owen is giving Savy lovins ( I don't think she was a fan)


Savannah, thank you for sharing in my birthday excitement and for breaking in the wagon with me. I sure hope to see you again soon. Your boyfriend,Owen :)

2 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

ya'll are a TRIP!! i love those kids:) they are so flippin' cute!!

Bethany said...

Ha! So cute! I am just now catching up on blogs! :) loved the pics! thanks for letting us come! :) love you!