Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sad day in Norman

Saturday was suppose to be a GREAT day! It started off good, our house was ready for football season! THE SOONERS WERE SUPPOSE TO WIN! Well needless to say, we all know the outcome! Let's just say it was a tough night with my hubby.
We did go out to Blake's parents for a little cookout and football. We came home full and depressed.
Blake's parents got the coolest horsey for Owen. They have it hanging from a tree in the backyard and Owie LOVES it! So during the game we went out to play,walk around the pasture and just enjoy family time. Thanks Pops and Gigi for a fun night!

p.s.I didn't have my real nice camera, I always carry my small one and for some reason these pics don't look to good. Sorry



My sooner baby




3 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute! I cannot believe how big he is!!! Sweet boy! And it was a very sad day... :( So excited to see you guys!!! Love you!

Christie said...

Can't believe I'm saying this about an OU outfit, but Owen does look super cute in his. =) LOVE the horse swing, it looks like a lot of fun! It reminds me of the ones they use to sell at Sunfest (and maybe still do). =)

Mrs. J said...

we are so depressed here too. we still haven't gotten over it. But we can still win out and have a good season. As long as we beat OSU, I'll be happy! : )
The horse swing is too cool!