I have been horrible about blogging lately.There have been so many things going on. Let me do a little updating. We had Thanksgiving with Blake's family this year, so the weekend/week of Thanksgiving, Owen and I went to visit Grammee. We went to the Fayetteville Town Square lighting, saw Santa and tried to do a few 18 month pics of Owen. The week after Thanksgiving we put out our Christmas decorations. I was so excited to get everything out to see Owen's reaction. This past weekend, I went to my friend Mandy's house for her son Liam's 1st Birthday party! Notice the not so OU ball Owen is holding? :) Happy Birthday Liam!!!
We are so ready for Christmas to get here. My mom will be here for several days, making our Gingerbread Train house, going to see Christmas lights and celebrating the reason for the season! We hope everyone has a great holiday week with family!!!
We are so ready for Christmas to get here. My mom will be here for several days, making our Gingerbread Train house, going to see Christmas lights and celebrating the reason for the season! We hope everyone has a great holiday week with family!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment