Well this is the first snow we got Owen in. The last time was around Christmas and he had an ear and sinus infection so he just had to watch it from the inside! He was so ready to go outside, we got out there and he didn't know what to think about it. The kid needs snow boots. I just put shoes on him and wrapped them up in Target sacks. It worked!!!
He was doing pretty good until he took a tumble face first in the snow. I felt bad bc I laughed, he just looked so cute! Then he stood up and was looking at the snow all over his gloves. Guess we will try it again!
He was doing pretty good until he took a tumble face first in the snow. I felt bad bc I laughed, he just looked so cute! Then he stood up and was looking at the snow all over his gloves. Guess we will try it again!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe all that snow!! I LOVE the pics of sweet lil' Owen!!! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment