My Guys....
they light up my life.
they bring so much JOY to my every day.
they make me laugh.
they have the greatest love for me.
they love to play, run around or just sit and be close to each other.
I love the way Owie gets excited when he knows his daddy is about to walk in the room.
I love how Owen has a daddy that will respect him, protect him, play with, learn from
and love him!
I am blessed to have MY GUYS!!!
they light up my life.
they bring so much JOY to my every day.
they make me laugh.
they have the greatest love for me.
they love to play, run around or just sit and be close to each other.
I love the way Owie gets excited when he knows his daddy is about to walk in the room.
I love how Owen has a daddy that will respect him, protect him, play with, learn from
and love him!
I am blessed to have MY GUYS!!!

1 comment:
these two are just precious! every single one of these pics is a framer! : )
and WAY TO GO on bowling!! We need a girls vs. boys Match up!! : )
Post a Comment