The weekend of my birthday, Blake and I met a group of my friends at Bourbon Street Cafe! We had a great time visiting, eating yummy food, and enjoying a night out without kids! I am blessed with some great friends, that I have had for years! I couldn't of picked anyone better :)

4 comments:
And I am blessed to have had you in my life for years!
I LOVE YOUR NEW TEMPLATE!!! How'd you do it?
Me too!!! I'm so glad we found each other again...we were missing out all these years :)
http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/
she has free backgrounds and headers... i can make one for you! i just downloaded the header I wanted and then I have a few digital scrapbook stuff, so I added my own!!!
aww im sad that we ddin't get to come!! :(
Casey, you have won a Dad Album quick page from Crafting Chicks! But I need you to send us your email ASAP so I can send you the file!!
craftingchicks at gmail dot com
Thanks and congrats!
Brooke
Post a Comment