Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend

This weekend started off with a trip to Frontier City with my boys! They had several things for Owen to do and he had so much fun!
Friday, I subbed at Children's Day Out, where Owen goes. I'm so glad I was there and I had my little camera. They had a 4th of July parade. All the parents and grandparents were there. We were out of town the week prior, so I didn't know about it, other wise I would of invited daddy, Gigi and Pops and Aunt Nana. I was SO glad I had my camera, bc my little drummer was soo cute walking around the church. He almost brought tears to my eyes watching him. Pathetic, I know. What can you say? I'm a mom!
And to end the weekend, we went out to Pops and Gigi's for food and fireworks.

My two favorite people


The roller coaster was a little jerky. It was scary for him, but doesn't he still look so cute?

We rode the dinosaur
The big and little choo choo
...and daddy even rode a BIG roller coaster.
Then of course we had to try and win a schooner.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun 4th!!! I know ya'll are enjoying the laid-back days of summer! :)