Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pops and Gigi

Yes, I know, I'm a slacker! I'm way behind on everything! Sometimes I get on here and it doesn't upload my pictures, so I get frustrated and give up!
Anyway, several weeks ago, Pops and Gigi came to pick Owen and I up for a fun day. We went to go get Grandma Jeanne, ventured over to Jump Zone, then to Chili's for lunch and a haircut! What a day! I can't tell you how much Owen LOVES Jump Zone, he could stay there all day if we'd let him. Grandma Jeanne was getting hungry and tired, so we only got to stay for a few hours, but it's something that I should make weekly. I mean really, it's $7 for him to run, jump and play and we can stay there as long as we want. I see good naps in my future!!! Oh the basketball inflatable, that's his new best friend. Thanks Gigi and Pops for a great day, can't wait for another one!









Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pops and Gigi enjoyed the day too. And, as soon as Gigi is retired, I see a lot of Jump Zone days. Thanks for the pics and giving us such a precious little boy.

We love you all,

Pop's and Gigi

المثالي اون لاين said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل