Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick Baby

This is what a sick baby looks like! STILL SO CUTE AND SO HAPPY! We took him into the Dr. today and he has an ear infection poor baby! But yet he still looks up at me and just smiles! If he wasn't stuffy or have a runny nose, you wouldn't know this kid was sick!



4 comments:

Linsey said...

I love the new page. It looks good!

Carrie said...

Hey Casey! I just found your blog, your little one is so precious! Don't you just love having a baby boy :) It is wonderful to see you are doing so well. I am excited to be able to see what you are up to now! Blessings!

Linsey said...

I hope Owen is feeling better! He still looks as cute as ever, even when he is sick.

LB said...

'sup girl! I didn't know you had a blog! Miss you! I'm still waiting to get together for a playdate. Email or call me!